Skip to content

Hof monster ac

MaxAyamMaxAyam Member Posts: 4
Hi, I thought heart of fury is supposed to only increase monster hp by 3x + 80 but on my gog game 2.6.6 the monsters also have super high armor class.
The starting beetles have -2 ac.

Also, every YouTube video I've seen shows the monsters with normal ac even on hof.

Is my game bugged or is it intended?
Post edited by MaxAyam on

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    edited December 2023
    (I guess that) in the Enhanced Edition version, HoF monsters have better AC too. 😎
  • MaxAyamMaxAyam Member Posts: 4
    Yigor wrote: »
    (I guess that) in the Enhanced Edition version, HoF monsters have better AC too. 😎

I see.
    That's strange because all the YouTube videos I've seen even ee versions don't have better stats
  • HermeticsHermetics Member Posts: 24
    How do you know they don't have better stats in those versions? are they opening up character sheets to show it mid video? If it is the case then the difficulty is likely coded in a way where the stat changes aren't shown on character sheets its done as like a global buff kind of like how story mode is applied as a party buff.

Link one of these videos where you claim their stats are the same. Regardless if you want your attacks to connect better on lower ac you need to build a party for it.