Skip to content

How to Transfer my BGEE saved date from Android phone to Android Tablet

Nico70Nico70 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi all, so, I'm sure this is been asked many times before, but I can't find anything new on it.

I have BGEE on my Android S22 Ultra, I also have an Android Galaxy Tab S9, how can i transfer my saved date from my phone to my tablet?

Thank you all

Comments

• clickbegoneclickbegone Member Posts: 8
    Hey man! Maybe a bit late, but you should do it like this:

Download a file manager like zArchiver or something similar that allows you to move files from the "android" folder. In the android folder, you will have OBB and DATA folders, the DATA folder contains all the data related to savegames, portraits etc. In the DATA folder you will find you com.baldursgateenhancededition..etc folder, inside is a folder called savegames.

zArchiver comes in now, because it allows transfer from the android folder to somewhere else, for this case, lets use the Downloads folder. Copy the savegames data (or just the whole com.baldursgateenchancededition if you want the settings and everything transfered as well) to the Downloads folder. Then just connect to your tablet and transfer, connect to you PC and transfer there and then to the tablet if not possible directly, or just upload it / send it to your tablet. Copy and paste it to the same location you took it from your phone (android/data) and voila. Continue.

Install the game first so there is no issues. Cheers!