Skip to content

Tablet Noober Need advice just want to roll new characters on a tablet

Feeling some retro action and want to spend some late nights watch Star Trek and rolling new characters for BG:EE. I wont be playing on a table, i think, i just want to roll and export them to use them on my PC.
OK so i have been trying to research what tablet to get just to play BG:EE. Again, I just mostly want to be able to roll new characters then export them and play them on my PC. I've been reading about some recent android issues of the game not working. Should i go for an ipad? I have a limited budget don't want to go over 200 or so for a tablet so what is the best platform for this game on a tablet? IOS or Android or heck kindle? I know nothing about tables other then a kindle i got for my mom over a decade ago. Please help with any advice you have, thanks!

Comments

• 100PointBerserker100PointBerserker Member Posts: 5
    All I can say is that I enjoy playing them on an iPad, and they run fairly flawless on them in my experience. It’s the only gaming I do these days (BG1&2, and IWD). It’s such a huge blessing to be able to play these games on one’s back in bed, or on the toilet, or while waiting. I imagine I’ll eventually play Planescape Torment, as I love these games and the nostalgia of them.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,377
    I play on iOS. Its even plausible on Iphone.
    If you set up your family in the iPhone / iPad settings, you can even share the game.