Skip to content

Sarevok didn't spawn

help please! When i first entered the murder trial place, i didn't realize that a boss was supposed to spawn so i just saved the elephant investigator and went on to do everything in the house of hope. once i finished that i went back to the temple of baahl and realized i needed something to open the door. i realized that i was probably missing something in the murder trial so i went back and searched before finally looking it up only to realize a boss was supposed to spawn the moment i entered the chamber. now i can't progress. has this happened to anyone? what should i do? i already sent a ticket to the devs but i really want to continue playing right now.

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 626
    edited January 26
    Sarevok in NWN ? Which game or module are you playing ?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,329
    Based on the context of their post, they're talking about BG3. OP, you're in the wrong place. XD BG3 was not made by Beamdog, although they are currently the ones who sell and maintain the original BG and other Infinity Engine games. You'll have better luck posting your problem on the Larian forums, or possibly the Steam/GoG forums for BG3.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Sarevok is also found in BG and BG2. You are still in the wrong forum anyway. You are in the neverwinter nights forums while you need either to look lower down the list of forums or if indeed you are playing BG3 seek the Larian Forums.

TR