Skip to content

Aerie Romance Dialog Bug

Anv_CalAnv_Cal Member Posts: 2
So, I have no mods in my game and yet something weird has happened here. Twice already while I was dungeon delving Aerie's music came on and she stopped mid movement yet she said nothing. I have only used console commands to give me identify scrolls and a bag of holding because I was tired of inventory management so nothing should have been damaged script-wise.

I searched the web a lot and found that I could use the CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AerieRomance","GLOBAL",1) to force her to talk and nothing comes of it, no dialog box pops.

Lovetalk is at 35 and RomanceActive is at 1.

I had HaerDalis in my party briefly and he flirted a bit with her but they had only 3 or 4 interactions and nothing much serious. Is there any way to save my game or the only way to sort this one out is reloading an older save?

Comments

• The_Baffled_KingThe_Baffled_King Member Posts: 147
    Most things can be fixed. Having not had the Aerie romance going with Haer'Dalis in my party, I'm not gonna volunteer, but hopefully someone will take pity on you.
  • Anv_CalAnv_Cal Member Posts: 2
    edited January 24
    Eh, I actually have found out the issue. Despite only 4 dialogs having happened between Aerie and Haer'Dalis, it seems I needed him in my party so she could reject him before proceeding with the main character. She has a dialog in which she says "I have feelings for CHARNAME" and he makes a joke about playing in the wedding. It seems without that conclusion the romance path got bugged out.

I am not sure if re-adding him to the party does the trick, because he refused to return when I asked him, so I guess ditching him too soon after he starts flirting with Aerie is a nono. In the end I had to reload an older save which meant killing Firkraag again and that was a pain in the butt, but hopefully my experience can help others in the forum.