Skip to content

Batch file to automate installation of WeiDU mods with selected components?

ktchongktchong Member Posts: 88
edited January 29 in General Modding
I am trying to set up batch files to automate the removal and (re)installation of individual Weidu mods. (I am NOT interested in using Project Infinity, so please do not recommend it to me.)

To remove a Weidu mod and all its components, (using Sword Coast Stratagems or "SCS" as the example,) here is my batch file:
setup-stratagems.exe --uninstall

That is simple enough.

Before the removal, I had copied all the installed SCS components from WeiDU.log. I have been trying to script a batch file to automatically reinstall all those components that were previously installed.

Let say some SCS lines that were copied and saved from WeiDU.log were:
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Icewind Dale-inspired tweaks to Baldur's Gate/Baldur's Gate II spells: 35.9
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Rebalancings of slightly-too-powerful spells: 35.9
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Spells increased in power: 35.9

How do I script the batch file to reinstall those three components?

I tried this:
setup-stratagems.exe --force-install 0 2050  & :: Icewind Dale-inspired tweaks to Baldur's Gate/Baldur's Gate II spells: 35.9
setup-stratagems.exe --force-install 0 2060  & :: Rebalancings of slightly-too-powerful spells: 35.9
setup-stratagems.exe --force-install 0 2080  & :: Spells increased in power: 35.9

(In the first line, 0 to select the English language, 2050 is the component number, and & :: is for inserting comments.)

That did not work: setup-strategem.exe ran but then stopped at the language selection.