Skip to content

Favorite tileset recommendations

Hello, all.
I've been away playing other things for a while but the lure of the NWN toolset has pulled me back and it has now regained control of my entire person. I have an idea I'd like to I have no choice but to pursue that involves building a large bank of areas and I'd like suggestions on tilesets I should use (beyond what the default and ones included with the latest CEP). Primarily exterior and subterranean sets, but everything from planar, castle interiors, dungeons, mines and sewers will be needed.

I am toying with a module that creates a randomly arranged map from an area bank. If anyone has experience with or advice regarding this, feel free to share.

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    EE only, 1.69/Diamond only or a mixture?

TR
  • TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    EE only
  • Drewbert_ahoyDrewbert_ahoy Member Posts: 96
    My 2 favorites that never made it into EE or CEP would be Dwarf Halls and the Blood Wars tilesets. Both well known from the vault.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,286
    The classic Dwarven Halls is available in CEP 2 within the [CEP] Crypts tileset.

Many glitches in the Vault version have been fixed there.

CEP 2 also has the deco-style Dwarven Halls within [CEP] Castle Interior Ancarion.

These days, CEP 2 ships with a tileset manual that describes dozens of additional tilesets, many added recently.