Skip to content

Ironman realistic for blind

I finished BG1 Ironman and I want to try the same in SoD but I don't know if that is realistic. I played little up to the the dwarf lich Domathion or something and after that it would be blind. Do I stand a chance ? If yes where should I be careful ? Or outright no if SoD is too difficult.

Please don't mind spoilers, I don't care for that or story of this game or any game for that matter nonsense I don't play games for their stories but for achievements and beating the devs and the traps they set to the player.

Thief Bounty Hunter

I had 300 000 gold in BG1 and spent it on lots of arrows and ammunition. I think Coran has over 50 arrows of dispelling (each one of those costs 3000 gold). I bought all important equipment, rings, I have top gear from BG1.

Comments

• SoidoSoido Member Posts: 338
    I think such an ambition is highly unrealistic. SoD seems to be full of traps and they have made it to kill you. Like from the very start scripted traps when you just go to the basement of Ducal palace alone by yourself (no companions yet) to grab your gear or money or what was it, and you feel safe in the Palace after all you just defeated Sarevok. Right ? Nope. If you are a weaker class and unequipped that is sure death right there against the mage.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,028
    You can do it if you are careful and slow to avoid traps and larger enemy groups. Traps are heaviest in the outdoor areas, less often in the indoor and underground areas. Possibly challenge areas would include the lich yes, but with that stone from the clerics he is not so difficult any longer.

I think probably the hardest part would be the large groups in the camp battle towards the end right before Dragonspear final fight. Another difficult area would be the one on one fights that are unavoidable (Neolith and priestesses in the Cyric temple).