Skip to content

Anyone know how to change a paperdoll appearance without EE Keeper?

I'm playing a Fighter>Mage and I'd like to change the appearance to a mage. Can this be done without the EE Keeper program?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,852
    You have two choices: either edit the save (EEKeeper, Near Infinity, etc.) and alter that character's "animation" field, or install a mod that has this capability. Tweaks Anthology (cdtweaks) has what you want here, in the "Avatar Morphing Script" component.
  • wildernesswoodelfwildernesswoodelf Member Posts: 28
    Wow. So I spent hours researching how to get this Tweaks Anthology installed on Mac OS. It's part of the reason why I'm not using EE Keeper. After all this trying to get it to work, I realized that I had to copy this weidu program and paste this specific code ( `./weidu cdtweaks/setup-cdtweaks.tp2`) into the folder (never mind figuring out how to copy paste a path name from finder into terminal).
    After all this, it turns out that my Mac didn't like either this Weidu or Tweaks mod so prevented me from installing it. It stalled out for a good while until I realized that I had to allow it in the security settings.

I think after all these hours I put into trying to get this to work, I can put this skill on my resume as a professional Baldur's Gate mod installer for Mac.