Skip to content

SoD completed

No congratulations for me this time because it was not no-reload run. It was first time blind and it went south expectedly, had many reloads and deaths. But nevertheless I completed the add-on.

The final boss is easy if you are heavy on potions and if you have + 3 weapons of which I had several characters, not all but at least 4. Also first time I seen THACO at negative values, hehehehe

Bye. For now I don't have plans to play BG2 but I will keep the save somewhere safe, maybe on a flash drive.

Comments

• DhariusDharius Member Posts: 664
    That’s a pity. Although BGEE and SOD are both great, I find SOA and TOB to be more rewarding experiences in terms of gameplay and written script…maybe you’ll come back to them after a break?
  • SoidoSoido Member Posts: 338
    Future maybe. Not for now.

I actually beat Darkest Dungeon on Bloodmoon difficulty last week. Highly recommend if you have not tried that game.

Next maybe Sekiro idk yet
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,063
    You find ToB rewarding?
    Past Yaga Shura, to me it's just a slog. The bosses are barely involved with you anymore. It's just straight-up mass slaughter.
    The Wheels mod slightly improves this, but it's still bare bones.
    It's kinda rewarding for power fantasies, of course. There are epic weapons hidden in every shed, and the XP gain is off the charts.