Skip to content

Samsung Tab S9 Ultra 1TB / 16GB - BGEE Crashes every few minutes

Has anyone else experienced BG: EE on the Samsung Ultra S9 crashing every few minutes of game play? This is a random crash, it's never repeated from game load to game load, and it makes the game I have been looking forward to playing unbearable. It's so bad that the game I have been looking forward to playing again for so long has completely upset me from even trying.

Today, I discovered the absurdity of trying to export my character so I could move it to my PC for which I just also bought the game. I didn't want to have to spend the money twice, but that's the way it is. I have been terrified to even try installing BG2: EE, and refuse to spend any further money on the Android versions.

I got BG2: EE free from Amazon, but it means if I want the DLC from Steam, I still have to buy it again, and as I said, the folly of spending money for the game to be on different platforms is madness.

I guess the question comes down to, is there a fix for this? I can't be the only person in the world with this issue, can I?