Skip to content

BG2:EE Android Modfile (2.6.6.10)

ClydeClyde Member Posts: 9
Is there anyone available to create a modfile for android?

Comments

• jbhiifjjbhiifj Member Posts: 6
    (First of all, I'm very sorry that I don't understand English, so the following paragraph, including this one, is translated by machine)

Hi, friend.
    I'm also struggling to find more Baldurs Gate II Enhanced Edition mods that work on cell phones, so I'm very upset, so what kind of mods are you looking for?
  • MuddledFlameMuddledFlame Member Posts: 15
    I'm going to make a modpack for Android over the weekend, I'm going to try to add several quests, npcs, items, and the SCS if you want I can share it here
    Of course, I'll be looking forward to it. This is awesome for me who doesn't have a computer and can only play on my cell phone. I will recommend it to my friends. One small request, can you change the language to Chinese?
    Yes, I am Chinese. If it's too hard, forget it. Anyway, thank you very much!
    jbhiifj wrote: »
    Of course, I'll be looking forward to it. This is awesome for me who doesn't have a computer and can only play on my cell phone. I will recommend it to my friends. One small request, can you change the language to Chinese?

I have already started the installation in the English language, if you want I can try to install it using the Chinese language, I have never made a mod pack in a language other than English, I don't know if all the mods I use have the Chinese translation...
    If I make a mod pack in your language it will probably take a few more days as I will finish the installation in the English language first (I don't use any mod installation tool like project infinity or EE mod Setup, I do everything manually in my free time so it may take a while).
    edited May 27
    Here is the mod pack in english

Content
    -Ascension
    -Longer Road
    -crucible
    -IWD Spells,Bard Songs
    -Trials of Luremaster
    -Never Winter Night for BG
    -Dark Tidings
    -Tower of deception
    -Eilistraee's Song
    -The Bloodied Stings of Barovia
    -The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech
    -Ding0 Quest Pack
    -Unfinished Business
    -Alternatives
    -Skip Chateau Irenicus
    -Skie The cost of One Girl's Soul
    -Wings
    -Adalon's Blood
    -Afaaq the Djinni Companion
    -Unofficial Item Pack
    -Item Upgrade
    -Sirene Npc for BG2:EE
    -Dace
    -Varshoon
    -BanterPack
    -CrossMod banter pack
    -Rogue Rebalancing
    -Shadow Adept
    -Artisan Kit pack
    -Dragon Shape For Dragon Disciples
    -Olvyn Spells
    -Olvyn Tweaks
    -SubletD's Spell Tweaks
    -Tweaks Anthology
    -Sword Coast Stratagems
    -Sentrizeal's Alternate Avatar Pack
    -EEUI Tweaks
    -Portraits Portraits Everywhere
    -Graion icewind Dale Voice Pack
    -BGT Worldmap

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvERgpdQp4jy4_K4bOyqZWhF23RmWd2e/view?usp=drivesdk
    Post edited by MuddledFlame on
  • ClydeClyde Member Posts: 9
    edited April 7
    Thank you so much, Flame! I'll try it later :>

I have already started the installation in the English language, if you want I can try to install it using the Chinese language, I have never made a mod pack in a language other than English, I don't know if all the mods I use have the Chinese translation...
    If I make a mod pack in your language it will probably take a few more days as I will finish the installation in the English language first (I don't use any mod installation tool like project infinity or EE mod Setup, I do everything manually in my free time so it may take a while).

Oh, thanks. I was thinking maybe you could use ai to translate the texts. Like ChatGPT?
    Open ai? (I don't really understand this)

Also you seem to have some kind of misunderstanding about me
    I don't really know anything about computer technology, I'm a rookie. Sorry about that.
    Sorry for the late reply.I've been a little busy lately.
    edited April 21

Oh, thanks. I was thinking maybe you could use ai to translate the texts. Like ChatGPT?

I don't really know anything about computer technology, I'm a rookie. Sorry about that.

I finished the mod pack in Chinese, as you can see it was smaller than the English version because not all mods have translation

Content
    -Ascension
    -Trials of Luremaster
    -Never Winter night For BG
    -Unfinished Business
    -Skip Chauteau Irenicus
    -BanterPack
    -Olvyn Tweaks
    -Tweaks Anthology
    -Sword Coast Stratagems
    -Portraits Portrais Everywhere
    -EEUI Tweaks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u1mgaxrAwYu7yYdGe4qOjwr3JEjaYVxb/view?usp=drivesdk

I finished the mod pack in Chinese, as you can see it was smaller than the English version because not all mods have translation

Content
    -Ascension
    -Trials of Luremaster
    -Never Winter night For BG
    -Unfinished Business
    -Skip Chauteau Irenicus
    -BanterPack
    -Olvyn Tweaks
    -Tweaks Anthology
    -Sword Coast Stratagems
    -Portraits Portrais Everywhere
    -EEUI Tweaks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u1mgaxrAwYu7yYdGe4qOjwr3JEjaYVxb/view?usp=drivesdk

.Thank you for you
    感谢你如此的善良