Skip to content

Commander Brage

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
Current Behaviour: Commander Brage now attacks Laryssa if she is hostile and has low enough health. The problem with this, besides the fact that I don't recall it in BG1 vanilla, is that it is very difficult to compete against Brage for this kill. Especially considering his critical hits do 40 damage and she if I'm not mistaken is an unarmoured mage.

Expected Behaviour: Brage should only go either hostile or berserk with people until only after you've had your discussion with him. This should at the very least allow you to deal with both of them individually if you approach the camp from the right angle.

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    I don't think this is a bug. Brage is mad, seeing violence around him should cause this.
    Original Brage was not properly berserk.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

I don't think this is a bug. Brage is mad, seeing violence around him should cause this.
    Original Brage was not properly berserk.

Then if he is going to go berserk prior to your conversation he should fully go berserk. I've had people right next to him while he is berserk and attacking Laryssa but once she is dead he goes back to normal.