justreportingabugjustreportingabug Member Posts: 42
So im halfway through sod with a

Fighter eventually fighter>druid
Assassin eventually assassin>mage
Bounty hunter eventually bounty hunter>cleric
Blade
Scald
Wild mage

Ive always played full party every time. I want to try some smaller parties where i dont have to restart half way through bgee and half way through bgee2 to get higher levels (more options more fun.) I have to sacrifice being over powered at certain points so i can enjoy max level charcters for a decient portion of fhe game. Ive also played solo and while it was enoyable; i find it boring now becase you max out too fast and typically are limited on one or two options for each enouncter.

Im planning on bowncing back and fourth between these two parties. My last was bard and thief heavy and im trying to keep clear of a tank heavy party. Are either of these parties going to be severly gimped to being unenjoyable? Is there a 4 man or three man party you really enjoyed dis-similar to mine that you think id like? Also im limiting myself to 5 rolls per character it makes buffs more signifigant and i otherwise import scum tomes and manuals and cant help but put each skill to 19 or 20. I just cant stop at 18 for some reason lol.

sorcerer staff dart elf lawful good
druid avenger human true nuteral simitar dagger
cleric/illusonist gnome caotic evil sling shield staff
swashbuckler short long sword simitar crossbow halfling

dancer/mage human lawful good dagger short sword
orc shaman axe staff lawful good
stalker/fighter club simitar duel shortbow human lawful good
dwarven defender hammer flail crossbow dwarf lawful good

Edit added

Finish this group as a 3 or 4 man team making it stand out from the three previous grouos mentioned can be tank heavy or whatever.

Blackguard evil human weapon offhand ranged
Stalker alignment race weapon offhand ranged
Totem druid nuteral human spear ranged
Maybe Char 4 alignment race weapon offhand ranged

Post edited by justreportingabug on