Skip to content

The optional "expansion dungeon" missing from SoD!

TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
Hello,
while I´ve been playing BGEE once again after a while, somewhere on the 3rd or 4th level or Durlag´s tower it dawned to me, that while there´s lot to wait from Siege of Dragonspear, the "expansion" dungeon in style of DT or Watcher´s Keep is not yet available.

The criteria for this "expansion" dungeon is rather simple: be accessible if so desired after the tutorial, or about 5 or so maps, a vendor with must-haveish items, and a dungeon with more levels than you can count, loot that is decent and proper for level scale, and few quests on top of that.

While I am not that familiar with dungeons in the SoD area in old Forgotten Realms source material , I bet there´s a t least a baker´s plenty to choose from there.

Of course, preferred method on distributing this would be as patch, though I would not oppose the thought that it could be a dlc worth around 10 euros.

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 502
    Your only hope is mod content.
    Even a purchasable DLC is very unlikely now, and a free new content even less.
    I always feel the "big" dungeon in SoD to be the Underground River en chapter 10.