Skip to content

New player looking for mod suggestions

I've played nwn2 as a preface and I've always loved games like baldur's gate, icewind dale in particular I enjoyed because of how you can make your party and give them their own backstories and then play the game on your terms.

I've heard that the real big draw of this game is the modules people have made rather than the vanilla campaigns so if there are any stand outs that I should try I will be happy to try them.

Also if there are like any aesthetic mods that update the textures as it looks like the vanilla game is pretty blocky so I was wondering if there's anything that spruces things up like how xalter's headmorphs has done for nwn2. I'll still play just I've done the whole ps1 era low poly 3d is something that I've honestly aged out of, the infinity engine style was something I personally liked more than the first gen 3d models of that era.

Any gameplay improvements if there are any sort of bug fixes or like must have enhancements are also very welcome. I'm pretty much looking for anything that is a "must have" so that I get the most out of the game I'm about to install.

Big thanks to everyone.

Comments