Skip to content

[Mods] Modding Help Regarding Mod Kits

ImmersionBrokenImmersionBroken Member Posts: 2
edited July 24 in BGII:EE Mods
Hello everyone, I wanted to play Baldur's Gate 2 again after a long time and so I wanted to spice things up by playing with new stuff, so I installed mods (I am still relatively new to mods). So far, so good. But then I encountered a problem when I recruited NPC (with mods installed to change kit).

For some reason, any mods that deals with kits are problematic. Like, I install 1 kitpack, it's all good. I install another kitpack, the previous one becomes useless/bugged/invalid.

In this case, I installed NPC Kitpack. I installed it solely for Sarevok's Deathbringer kit. Then I installed "The Artisan's Kitpack", and Sarevok reverts to Fighter. Same for other Kit mods. The latest one overwrites the others and makes them useless. For example, I installed the Viconia Revamp mod. In the character information screen, in the right side I see Shadowdancer/Cleric, but on the left side with the EXP it shows Cleric/Thief.

I honestly do not know what I'm doing wrong. Please help me resolve this problem, I really want to play BG2 again, but this time with mods.