Fireball?
Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,872
    Fireball, of course.
    qqhs0ok8yhra.jpg
    Oops.
    jh9716jokow5.jpg
    But hey, a bit of friendly fire won't stop me from taking another shot.
    aybaiwygakhl.jpg

(Images from my "Kill It With Fire" playthrough. Which, admittedly, imposes a certain bias on the result.)
  • SamAshenSamAshen Member Posts: 123
    I was wondering why you had pictures handy!
    @jmerry - Here is a shot of Garrick blowing up Imoen, along your theme of kill it with fire.
    nlh8flqc3tcg.png
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,872
    Yeah, that room's a great fireball spot. If I'm using that tactic, I'll usually just use the front path; the back way just isn't as useful tactically as it's supposed to be.

As for having the pictures around, I save my playthrough posts including the full markup; I just had to copy that, without even needing to re-upload.
    jmerry wrote: »
    Yeah, that room's a great fireball spot. If I'm using that tactic, I'll usually just use the front path; the back way just isn't as useful tactically as it's supposed to be.

As for having the pictures around, I save my playthrough posts including the full markup; I just had to copy that, without even needing to re-upload.

Okay - I can fix that some time. How did you know I uploaded the same picture?
  • DinoDinDinoDin Member Posts: 1,590
    Sleep. Maybe chant on Branwen to help finish them off.

Also love the necklace of missiles for helping to clear the stronghold.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,327
    SamAshen wrote: »
    Sleep?
    Web?
    Fireball?
    Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting

As much as I love Horrid Wilting, that would be overkill for some beastly Gnolls. So, Fireball it is. ;)