Skip to content

Portraits Portraits Everywhere - RELOADED

So I started out changing a portrait here, a portrait there, and it gradually turned into an obsession. That obsession led me to replace almost all of the portraits in PPE (all NPC portraits and all random portraits).

This is the result of literally hundreds of hours of work, most of which was spent making sure the portraits were as lore-friendly as possible. Generally speaking, I went for a theme of "fantasy realism", and avoided any portraits that were too goofy, anime, actual photos, or easily-identifiable with another IP (Diablo, WoW, etc.). I also did not replace the portraits for joinable NPCs, as I figure most people would want to custom those themselves.

There are a bunch of portraits in PPE for Icewind Dale, which I did NOT update. I will be doing that separately once I play those games. You might notice there are some portraits named in lowercase; these are all IWD portraits, although there are some which are in uppercase as well.

I made this for my own personal use, so I will not be submitting it for upload anywhere, but I am happy to share it. PM me and I'll send you a link to my Dropbox.

I haven't tested anything yet, so if you have any issues in-game please share here so I can address it. Please do NOT distribute this pack or post it anywhere.

Enjoy!