Skip to content

(BP2, LoB, solo) Eliminating efreeti Dormamus using Simulacrum exploit

YigorYigor Member Posts: 646
My dual-classed Berserker9/Mage27 has eliminated efreeti Dormamus in his chamber and liberated djinni Najim. 🧞‍♂️

The Dormamus room is no-magic area (for player's squad, but not for Simulacrum!).

Exploit: Cast Simulacrum in your bedroom (where the magic is authorized), go with your Simulacrum into Dormamus chamber (it works). Liberate djinni Najim. Efreeti Dormamus appears and casts Mislead. However, your Simulacrum has the full arsenal of spells. For example, summon Planetar + True Sight + Vorpal hit. ⚔️

Comments

• WisteriasWisterias Member Posts: 56
    Yigor wrote: »
    My dual-classed Berserker9/Mage27 has eliminated efreeti Dormamus in his chamber and liberated djinni Najim. 🧞‍♂️

The Dormamus room is no-magic area (for player's squad, but not for Simulacrum!).

Exploit: Cast Simulacrum in your bedroom (where the magic is authorized), go with your Simulacrum into Dormamus chamber (it works). Liberate djinni Najim. Efreeti Dormamus appears and casts Mislead. However, your Simulacrum has the full arsenal of spells. For example, summon Planetar + True Sight + Vorpal hit. ⚔️

Good job and idea.

I kill him in the last battle and it's less problematic actually 😆