Skip to content

Your Party and why?

124»

Comments

• FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    PC - Mage/Thief. I like Assassin type characters and having spellcasting ability is part of that (e.g. NWN2s Assassin)
    Xan - He rocks and having a second mage allows me to focus more on thief-type spells such as invisibility.
    Rasaad - To experience a new NPC and do the Cloudpeaks quest mostly but after gaining some levels and some items he's actually not weak at all, to my surprise.
    Dorn - Mostly for that fine orc arse but he's indispensable as a warrior due to his strength and my not liking the other warrior NPCs that much.

That's it. No heals for me. though I briefly took Faldorn for Chapter 4. In Baldur's Gate City currently and things going well.

Am I the only one who likes using two thieves? I like the versatility this gives. In a Good party I can play with only one, as can use a Ranger for my scout, but I *have* to have a decent scout in my party and also love backstabbing. I may play a Stalker in my next game.

I was considering both Alora and Skie as extras but I already have enough Open Lock with one thievery/perception potion and I did the traps in the Cloakwood Mines just fine so I decided to just keep going as I am.