Skip to content

Help, I'm evil on accident!

Hello,

I don't know what I should do about this. My party got mistaken for bandits on the road, so I killed some random soldier. Also, whenever I kill a bandit my ranger starts bitching that he is going to leave the party.

Now I am apparently evil enough to kill on sight for Amish soldiers.

Is there anyway I can fix this? I haven't even gotten into Nashkel yet because there is a mob waiting for me when I come into town.

Thanks.

Comments

• State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375
    Always run from cops.
  • mercurymeltdownmercurymeltdown Member Posts: 49
    Embrace your evilness, slaughter those treacherous soldiers!
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    your not "evil" you just have a shitty reputation...fixing bad mistakes is hard. I can spoil a few quick quests...otherwise try donating to a temple.
  • DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    reload to earlier save?
  • cakebread666cakebread666 Member Posts: 6
    I got ya. I guess I'll go wonder around the woods and right wrongs. I don't suppose the couple from the friendly arm inn will leave my party if I screw around getting to Nashkel?

Thanks for the help.
  • MenthroMenthro Member Posts: 85
    Reload to an earlier save and suggest to the soldier that if you were really bandits would you really be out in the open like that?
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    No!!!! Play through!! You made the choice for the party now you must play it out! You do injustice to the game if you don't!
    Oh, I won't go back to an old save, don't worry. :)
    Nice ;)
    Stupid Flaming Fist...

"AH SURVE THE FLAMIN FIST"
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615

I got ya. I guess I'll go wonder around the woods and right wrongs. I don't suppose the couple from the friendly arm inn will leave my party if I screw around getting to Nashkel?

Thanks for the help.

Not all quests give you reputation. and they SHOULDNT leave as long as you dont go TOO low. But I don't know, if the flaming fist are already after you. I think the best idea would be to re-load a save from before killing the guard.
    It isn't the flaming fist, it is the Amish soldiers. Back to work!
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    You know...in 1998 "Flaming Fist" didn't sound so dirty. Or maybe I was just too young.

Also remember that there is no such thing as evil. It's all a matter of point of view. ;)
  • MenthroMenthro Member Posts: 85
    I wish you luck friend.
  • kdalikdali Member Posts: 23
    Donate to a temple, the one outside of Beregost does not involve running from the FF. One of the Sirens has a gem you can thieve and sell without rep loss.
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375

It isn't the flaming fist, it is the Amish soldiers. Back to work!

Too bad your rep isn't based on faction. If anything the Flaming Fist would probably give you a high five for shanking an Amnish soldier.

thanks for the encouragement! saved a farmer's cow and got back in good with the townies.
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228

Help, I'm evil on accident!

That's what they all say.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660