Skip to content

Walking Dead Meets DORN!!! *SPOILERS*

OMG! I just played through Dorn's Subquest Seeking Kryll, east of Nashkel, and when I saw the names of the corpses that got up I just about busted a gut laughing. Here's a screen shot of the Turn Undead chunking...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyone else catch this yet, or was I the first one to notie the names and Kryll's undead? Looks like someone at Overhaul is a fan of Kirkman's work, kudos!

Comments

• DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    Rick would never die first
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    Daryl better drop an epic crossbow.
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375
    Good thing Viconia is turning undead, they are all going to get back up in a few minutes.
  • DMCDMC Member Posts: 44
    That would have been awesome if Daryle dropped a magic crossbow, but the bodies didn't have any loot. I really think they were just there for intimidation value in the fight, and then for laughs once someone realized the names and made the connection. I'm still wondering why we didn't get a katana wielding zombie though named Michonne! LOL!
  • Jared4242Jared4242 Member Posts: 130
    Curses! I planned to post about this, but you beat me to it :P

Side note, I am curious whom on the team is a Walking Dead fan...
  • State_LemmingState_Lemming Member Posts: 375
    Someone patient no doubt, season three probably wasn't out yet so the show was likely still awful when that scene was coded.
  • ShrimpShrimp Member Posts: 142
    Wait... how is Vico destroying undeads? Shouldn't she, like, take control of them, since she's evil?