Skip to content

Can't find Dorn Il-Khan.

As the topic says. I'we heard he should be at the Friendly Arms Inn. But when I enter the tavern he is not there. Jahira and Khalid is also shining with their absence. Anyone got a clue how I might pick him up?

Comments

• ArcadorArcador Member Posts: 22
    Sounds like a bug. This is your first entrance to the Friendly Arm Inn, right?
  • Arsene_LupinArsene_Lupin Member Posts: 181
    Friendly Arm Inn... in the corner to your right as soon as you enter. Near the chest.

As for how to recruit him, I haven't figured that one out yet.
  • MordrayMordray Member Posts: 6
    Yes, this is my first entrance. But it took me 68 days to travel there :)
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    He should be right here...

Well I guess it is a bug then. Jahira en Khalid is also missing.
    I went there after i did the mines Nashkel. Perhaps they got tierd of waiting.
    Thanks for the help tough.
  • AvengerLynxAvengerLynx Member Posts: 24
    Mordray said:

That will be why then. Khalid and Jaheira's 'quest' is to do the Nashkel Mines, so if you go there after completing them Khalid and Jaheira will not be there any more. It's the same with the original game if I recall. It's probably the same with Dorn, so I guess it's not a bug.

• SlayaSlaya Member Posts: 4
    Mordray said:

Ur first visit Friendly arm inn was after the clearing Nashkel mines? Thumbs up! I just repeat the same cycle all over again CK, FAI, BERE, NASH, Mines.. Thanks for good thought how to improve it next time.
  • TehCerealKillerTehCerealKiller Member Posts: 56
    This is how you recruit Dorn:

After you talk to Dorn in the Friendly Arm clear the Nashkel Mines when you go to travel from the mines location you should hear "You have been waylaid by enemies" and you'll be attacked by a small group of people. Dorn will arrive to help and when they all die he'll ask you to help get revenge on some more people ( I'll leave the story of that for everyone to experience)