Skip to content

I adore these Beamdog forums, i don't ever want to be banned. This place is magical.

GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 285
This may sound like a self indulgent, wimpy, silly post but hear me out. I adore these forums. Through the years i read and lurk and post and mostly read and lurk. Sometimes i log in sometimes i forget and switch browsers or something but i always end up coming back here. There are decade old posts here i still check the messages on. That this studio keeps them going makes me so happy and loyal to it. So many studios up and vanish (Bioware) their forums for discord or reddit. I keep coming back to these games, rolling new characters, thinking of ideas and new strategies. I find it sad when reading a post with a *Banned* name and think good grief what did they do that their content needed to be removed. I hope that knowledge no matter the source could remain for posterity sake. I never want to be banned from this magical place. Thanks Beamdog, for the magic.
Sign In or Register to comment.