Skip to content

Just to say Thank you!

Dear Overhaul,

i just want to thank you for reviving one of my favorite game sagas.

I played BGT too, and am happy that the coding was cleared by you in this relatively short time. Installing BGT was pain in the ass, and i look forward for BG2 EE.

Just some aspects i find really great

- No more micro lags when moving your party
- Of course there is a blurring effect, but ingame zooming is also great.
- Mods can be easier made by programmers (I hope timeless mods like NPC Project, Unfinished Business and others will be soon available for BG EE
- Ingame Movies (they look much cartoonish but better than the originals of course) are nearly timeless.
- 3 new NPC's are lovely integrated into the game

I know there are some problems right now. Money is not wasted by investing in this game, you will see after exploring the epic story of Baldurs Gate. Give this game some time and it the characters and it's story will play into your heart.

That's what a RPG should be like!

Thanks from a 29y old big Baldurs Gate Fan from germany!

Comments

• joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95
    Well said! I agree 100% with you. A few bugs needs to be squashed, but other than that it's an awesome release and I'm very excited for BG2:EE.
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    I agree also Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this game. Lol this is like the 3rd thank you thread I have commented on. I really hope the developers and beta testers read this im sure all the negative threads have been getting to them =/