Skip to content

Is there a config program?

I was wanting to customise my keyboard, but I couldn't find the good-old config.exe.
Also, is there any way I can move the saves and .ini file out of My Documents without breaking the game?

I tried to increase the framerate (the walking speed is so slow) using the .ini file - but to no success. Any tips on this one?

Thanks

Comments

• BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    edited December 2012
    there should be a key configuration option in the Options menu inside the game, at the top. If it's not shown in the options while playing the game, then check in the options in the main menu (next to New Game button)
  • LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
    You're right. It's there. Thanks

Though it's a bit light on options. There's an equip melee weapon, but no equip ranged weapon. There's also no select party options.
    I'm actually more concered about the walking speed. It's currently so slow as to be unenjoyable. Shame.
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    There is a combat script named CONTROL that you can give to your character that allows you to change melee/ranged weapons with hotkeys, in the character customization menu.
    I don't know about the full party select, but the default key should be right next to your Backspace, it depends on your keyboard language but mine is =

As for the frame rate, sorry but no one has been managed to make it work, some people say that it was causing a lot of problems so the developers switched it off. And will be available when they fix the bugs. But that's from a random post.