Skip to content

Update/Patch

Today, I had an update for Bg:ee in my beamdog client. Where can I look to see the details of this patch and the futur updates?

Thanks

Comments

• AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    The news section of the launcher contains patch updates. Not a lot of details though.
    You can also read the raw html here: http://www.beamdog.com/files/motd/en/766.txt
    New patch with fixes for unicode characters in paths, mouse cursors not showing up, crash reporting.
  • ParysParys Member Posts: 205
    oh good to know, but i am looking forward to another patch for fix more compelling issues (bad thaco calculate or wrong gnome wisdom penalty)
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    The thaco calculation in the inventory screen doesnt affect your actual rolls, your character sheet should be correct =)
  • MerilloMerillo Member Posts: 3
    I don't use the beamdog client. Where can I download the path?
    Ah, I found it now (by just starting the game).
    I really hope it will solves the opengl issue for us iMac users. :) Downloading....
  • BigCitySheltsBigCityShelts Member Posts: 7
    My 3 big issues were solved!

-Cursor disappearing in inventory. (Solved by new option in the Graphics menu)
    -Very choppy sound in cutscenes.
    -Rasaad infinite dialog loop. We're romancing it up!

Thanks for staying up late on a Friday, Overhaul!
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    I hope the next thing is the frame rate adjustment, the rest i find bearable.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    My compliments to the devs on getting an update out amazingly quickly. It is nice to have a version of the game on my computer that has ongoing downloadable support.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Hooray! Now lets me play fullscreen without losing my mouse pointer. There's my major annoyance gone right there.