Skip to content

[Bug] Cloak of the Wolf - Relair's Mistake has sub-permenant effects on AC

RomulanPaladinRomulanPaladin Member Posts: 188
edited November 2013 in Fixed
Observed Behavior
When I use the ability of Relair's Mistake on my armored cleric and then change back to natural form, her AC displays as 6 points better then it should be (normally AC -2, AC -8 once shifted back). After this, her AC is always shown as 6 points better even when I change her armor or after traveling for days. Her AC display reasserts as the appropriate number after a save - reload. When my unarmored sorcerer uses the cloak, it works as expected (AC reverts to normal after shifting back to normal form).

Desired Behavior
Once a character shifts back to natural form after using Relair's Mistake, that character's AC should display the correct calculation.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• ElectricardoElectricardo Member Posts: 14
    I confirm this bug.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    omg... another bug for this cloak?
    registered this
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited December 2012
    I also confirm this bug. The problem seems caused by the use of a shield when shifting (in my case it was Branwen with a Medium Shield +1). If the shield is not equipped everything works as expected. That may also explain why the OP was observing the issue with a cleric but not with a sorcerer.
    Post edited by Erg on
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    This seems to be yet another shield AC/polymorph issue. We've got several threads on the same issue that we could merge.
  • TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    I was just playing around with this bug.
    It's actually kind of an amusing bug.

Not only does it grant an AC bonus when you change back into human form (for me it was 3 points better) it also has a stackable -2 AC (added to your AC) each time you change into wolf form when you're already in wolf form.

-lol-
    I took Jaheria's AC down to -23 which it capped there for me, and changed her back to human form which took it back up to -20.
    So I guess the AC cap for this is -20.

• RognisRognis Member Posts: 1
    I just experienced this playing with a friend on multiplayer