Skip to content

Dorn's quest, missing character. (minor spoilers)

So, I went and killed the Necromancer that was on Dorn's list and got the note about the last guy that is suppose to be waiting at the entrance to Baldur's Gate. I go there, Dorn says he feels him, but then there is no one around. Except for the woman at her house for the farm quest and the Flaming Fist guard on the bridge. Is this a glitch or is he triggered after certain main quests are done like the Nashkal Mines?

Comments

• AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    The target in question is on the opposite side of the bridge, north-east of where you find Quayle. So if you haven't been able to get across the bridge yet, you won't be able to find him. If you've already made it across and still can't find him, then, well....you've found yourself a bug.
  • DeadstarDeadstar Member Posts: 20
    Aramina said:

The target in question is on the opposite side of the bridge, north-east of where you find Quayle. So if you haven't been able to get across the bridge yet, you won't be able to find him. If you've already made it across and still can't find him, then, well....you've found yourself a bug.

Thanks @Aramina. It's been driving me nuts. I figured since the note said he was waiting at the entrance that he would be on the beginning of the bridge. Well no more wasting time. Thanks again.

• AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    @Deadstar No problem, that guy was driving me crazy too until I finally stumbled on another post that mentioned he was near Quayle. When the note said "just outside Baldur's Gate", I guess it literally meant right outside.