Skip to content

Racial class restrictions

The game isn't out for ipad yet, but I'm trying to plan my party anyway, and there is one thing I don't remember and can't find in the manual:

What are the racial class restrictions?

n.b. I know about the multi/dual stuff ;)

Comments

• ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    Dwarfs can't be wizards!

I think it would be funner if we post one restriction per person :)
  • Aegir_FellwoodAegir_Fellwood Member Posts: 81
    @ST4TICStriker Thanks, but I just fund the info I needed on PlanetBaldursGate ;)

I assume the BG2 restrictions are used in EE, and I also assume that none of them have been changed.

If my assumptions are correct, that limits my options quite a bit since I like to create characters that are somewhat uncommon e.g. halfling bard, half orc druid etc. So I can only hope that somebody is quick to find a way to edit that on ipad as well.

@ST4TICStriker Thanks, but I just fund the info I needed on PlanetBaldursGate ;)

I assume the BG2 restrictions are used in EE, and I also assume that none of them have been changed.

If my assumptions are correct, that limits my options quite a bit since I like to create characters that are somewhat uncommon e.g. halfling bard, half orc druid etc. So I can only hope that somebody is quick to find a way to edit that on ipad as well.

Any save game editor would do that no easy so that shouldn't be a problem. (iPad is gonna have something for that)

As a side note; I always liked the restrictions, sure they limited your options but when players created a cliche they always know how to roleplay them. It made for some of the very best party combinations and inter-party interaction, this is something I feel was lost in 3rd edition...
    Alcour said:

SUCK MY COCK LOSER

Good to see you've been unbanned.