Skip to content

[Spoiler!] I read in a thread I can't find that there is a +1 Club called Krum but I can't find it.

DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
I thought I saw in a weapons thread which I can't seem to search up...that there was a new +Club south of Naskel Mines.

Can someone confirm this? And tell me where? I've been looking for about two hours and honestly, I just want to give Jaheria a reason to actually USE clubs early game for once.

Comments

• DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    Yeesh...still no luck.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I think the guy who has it is called Krum.

There should be two oafs who want to chop down a dryad tree, the dryad enlists your help to stop them. If I remember the club is already identified and so is easy to miss.

I got this info probably from the same thread you read. I could be wrong.
    decado said:

I think the guy who has it is called Krum.

There should be two oafs who want to chop down a dryad tree, the dryad enlists your help to stop them. If I remember the club is already identified and so is easy to miss.

I got this info probably from the same thread you read. I could be wrong.

Not to be confused with Crom! =P @decado thanks...so it's one of the two morons who has it then?
  • joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95
    Odd, I already smacked those guys around and I don't remember getting a magical club from them.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    It drops identified so it will look like a normal club.
  • thedemoninsidethedemoninside Member Posts: 188
    I can verify this, as I just got it today for Jahira.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited December 2012
    There is another enchanted club I know of, but it is also identified. So if you are in need of one then be on the lookout for it (otherwise you may pass it over thinking it is just a regular club) :p
    @elminster There's another one that's identified? The Root of The Problem??
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    The guy that invented The Club to protect your car thought he was so clever. But in ancient times people were already using the club to prevent people from stealing their horses and wagons. Case in point...big Krum Dumb. Well okay so he didn't have a horse or a wagon. But maybe he did...maybe he is so bitter and wants to knock down trees for wood to make for himself a new wagon, you know? Yeah...take that dryad! Obviously he wasn't the brains of the bunch trying to find treasure, haha.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited December 2012
    Debaser said:

@elminster There's another one that's identified? The Root of The Problem??

Acorningly, I ain't saying nut'ten.

The guy that invented The Club to protect your car thought he was so clever. But in ancient times people were already using the club to prevent people from stealing their horses and wagons. Case in point...big Krum Dumb. Well okay so he didn't have a horse or a wagon. But maybe he did...maybe he is so bitter and wants to knock down trees for wood to make for himself a new wagon, you know? Yeah...take that dryad! Obviously he wasn't the brains of the bunch trying to find treasure, haha.

I was so Evil I killed them all honestly....first I made the Dryad tell me where my compensation would be for helping her...then I killed the Krums...then...I killed her and looted her corpse when she told me I wasn't welcome in her *cough*...MY woods.
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    @Debaser That's the spirit, chum! It's like what Uncle Entreri used to say, "Keep your knife hand strong!"