Skip to content

Frequent occurrences of short lags/stutterings

KanzakiKanzaki Member Posts: 1
I searched, but couldn't seem to find mention of this before.

When I first started in Candlekeep, the game would lag/stutter (freeze) for a second or two every now and then, it happened most often while changing area (going through doors or using stairs.
It would also sometimes happen while quicksaving, opening inventory or any other such change.

In the two areas between Candlekeep and Friendly Arm Inn, I'd have the same lag on opening inventory and such, but since there aren't any instances of area changing, I didn't experience any of these.

At the Outside area in Friendly Arm, , it was the same as above, however inside, it seemed worse than in Candlekeep, the worst was using the barkeeper to buy some arrows, it would lag for a few seconds every time I selected an item, deselected, increased or decreased the amount I was buying, it was the same for selling.

That's as far I've managed to get.

This, to me, is pretty game breaking, I can't play like this.

Edit:
I seem to have figured out the cause, I had the windows magnifier running, after closing that, the lags stopped, I can also now click items in shop without having any freezes.

Edit2:
I fixed nothing, I still have the exact same problem, seems I didn't test thoroughly enough.
Post edited by Kanzaki on