Skip to content

New NPC's "Has nothing to say"

Recruited 2 new npcs, they have talked for a bit, done Neeras Quest, Still cannot talk to them now, they never speak to me, and neeras quest seemed glitched.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    just seem strange. Especially when Neera was really chatty at the beginning and after helping her find addoy that quest just ended she raged and now has never opened her whiney, think she is cute but she is just a silly wild mage mouth since then.
  • marfigmarfig Member Posts: 208
    edited December 2012
    So, you guys actually can have Neera quest starting? Only thing I get is her repeating the same starting dialog (why she had to leave home) over and over again.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Ailantan said:

I had same problem with Rasaad, he repeted his dialog over and over again, even without me starting it, it was anoying. I killed him and changed language from english to my nativ. And everything started to work. Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjiVnEPAJ8

The new Noober?

But seriously, the same bug would often happen in BG2 if you cheated (CTRL-Q) a non-NPC character into your party.
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    If it helps, I was able to get Neera's quest by talking to her (click the "speak to" button, I forget its name exactly, and then click on her). I haven't had any dialogues initiated by her since the first one (about her backstory and leaving home).
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    have you gotten to baldur's gate? that's when some of the events start to pick up again for all characters
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    I haven't been to Baldur's Gate yet. I'm currently in Chapter 3, with the current main story objective being to go to Larswood or Peldvale. I mentioned in a different discussion that I haven't seen any conversations initiated by Neera since the first one (how she left home); is that possible behavior, or are other people getting conversations initiated by her before going to Baldur's Gate?