Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Transformer TrackPad/Keyboard support

I was wondering if there would be support for the TP/KB on the Transformer series? I hope so as I kinda like the idea that I can connect up my Transformer to a big screen when I wanna play big and use the mouse pointer.

Am I the only one who would like this sort of function? This assumes that my lowly TF101 is supported...

Comments

• ChetChet Member Posts: 64
    You are not the only one who would like trackpad and keyboard support for the Android version. I have the Asus Transformer Infinity and keyboard dock.

Also bluetooth keyboards can be used with other Android tablets and the iPad, so I hope this has not been overlooked.