Skip to content

question about the black pits (small spoilers)

Hi, so i've got two questions about the black pits. First, i played through it with a custom party, and enjoyed it, but is there any way to take the current party i have in BG1 to the black pits (with imoen, neera, dorn, etc, those npcs). Even if i can't transfer them back, that's fine.

Second question. On the black pits, there's a beholder that gives you info about the next match. I started talking to him around the end of tier 2. He said that the next fight would be with him, but the next fight was the final fight against the drow boss. Is this a bug, did i do something wrong? I was looking forward to fighting the beholder without the shield of balduran.

Any help you can give is very much apprecaited. :)

Comments

• KratokKratok Member Posts: 42
    You get to fight the beholder in the final fight as well, as long as you don't kill the drow too fast. First kill the raksasha and the merchant (and the golems if they spawned before the beholder, don't remember).

As for getting your NPC party there, I'm not sure, but you could try exporting their character files and import them as your PCs.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @kratok thank you, will try that, creating a party of 6 took forever (i don't like the starting char options) and then i made some stuff i didn't need. I love the black pits though, just wish it was longer (like an extra 10-20 fights of so)