Skip to content

Make Rasaad's questline steps more clear.

It was pointed out to me that it is required of you to leave Nashkel Mines to reach Cloud Peak. This is not mentioned anywhere, and rather counter-intuitive (considering the two mountainous areas RIGHT NEXT TO CLOUD PEAK). I would request that either the letter's text be edited to make that more clear, or to have the Journal entry made more clear.

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Hmm, I disagree. The theme of bg1 is that it is not handholdy.
  • KithrixxKithrixx Member Posts: 215
    I'm not asking it to be handholdy, I'm asking it to be clear in its instruction. The fact that the Cloud Peaks have 5 adjacent areas but you can only travel to them from the Nashkel Mines is silly. You speak to Rasaad and agree to travel to the Cloud Peaks, but there's no dialogue or journal mention or anything else on how to actually get there, and going to the closest mountainous areas that are right next to the Cloud Peaks yields nothing. I simply assumed that the game would give me a quest trigger later, and proceeded so far as to kill Sarevok without ever actually going to the Peaks. I'm currently doing the area post-Sarevok, which is kind of frustrating because it's rather easy considering my current level and equipment.

Considering that there's absolutely zero indication on how to get there and the most intuitive ways don't actually work, I don't think that it'd be too much to ask to add in an additional line to the journal entry consisting of "I can reach the Cloud Peaks by traveling south of the Nashkel Mines" or something similar.