Skip to content

Portraits (skyrim)

Hello there everyone,

I am going to be making a skyrim portrait pack for BGEE characters. I am checking to see if there is any interest in this. I am a companion modder for skyrim on the Nexus, so I am going to be adding BGEE companions to that game, and then can make portraits for them.

I am checking to see if there is any interest in a portrait pack like that on this site to share with fans?

Comments

• CorthalaFamilyCorthalaFamily Member Posts: 22
    I have been tracking down all the Baldur-related stuff I could find to apply on Dragon Age Origins. Now if you could provide some BG portraits into my Skyrim I would indeed be very happy. =)
  • DovakhiinDovakhiin Member Posts: 113
    Yeah of course scorpiova I'm interested
  • ArchaicArchaic Member Posts: 924
    @scorpiova - Sounds good to me!
  • scorpiovascorpiova Member Posts: 87
    edited December 2012
    here is what i got so far... let me know if there are any specific requests. I will be adding more general portraits like whats there... plus named portraits for each companion in the game.

https://sites.google.com/site/scorpiovabaldursgate/
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    My only comment would be, who is supposed to be who?
    @fitscotgaymer

I have not done the npc portraits yet. The ones done so far are just general portraits that you could use for charname or anyone else you want to use them as.

Adding the characters in the creation kit and adding them to skyrim takes time. I will probably finish that this weekend. Then I can make those portraits.

This is a combo project that I am doing for here and the Nexus.
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    Ah okay lol.

I only asked cos the blonde woman with the circlet looks sorta like id imagine Skyrim-ed up Branwen to look...
  • Azchar111Azchar111 Member Posts: 27
    @scorpiova - those look really nice. I'll definitely add a few to my game.
    Thanks!
    edited December 2012
    @Azchar111

Glad you like em... be sure to check back by the end of the weekend. I will have a lot more added then. I am also adding them to the dropbox set up by Tiaz... where you can find an assortment of many different types of portraits.

edit: if anyone interested uses the dropbox by Tiax, I have uploaded portrait sets for each npc. My website will be updated sometime over the weekend as that takes longer. But if you want a large portrait resource the dropbox is the way to go.
    Post edited by scorpiova on