Skip to content

The Minsc and Boo Comedy Show continues

I had Neera and Minsc in my party and Neera mentioned that her wild magic might turn her into a hamster. Minsc loved that, because then Boo would have a friend to "wrestle" with. I LOLed!

Comments

• BlackIvoryBlackIvory Member Posts: 75
    man I haven't been playing that long (just went into Cloakwood) but i didn't get any NPC banter so far, I miss it so :(
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    I'm sure Neera would not like it quite that much.

But yeah. Baldur's Gate doesn't have any NPC banter unless you install the NPC Project, which I thought was always a bummer.
  • GloktaGlokta Member Posts: 97
    Damn you!
    I miss Minsc and Boo :( think hes been in evry non-evil party i've created..
    But he didn't fit the bill for my over-the-top evil party :(
  • Arsene_LupinArsene_Lupin Member Posts: 181

man I haven't been playing that long (just went into Cloakwood) but i didn't get any NPC banter so far, I miss it so :(

BG1 never had (any) NPC banter. That was all in BG2.

• mercurymeltdownmercurymeltdown Member Posts: 49

I had Neera and Minsc in my party and Neera mentioned that her wild magic might turn her into a hamster. Minsc loved that, because then Boo would have a friend to "wrestle" with. I LOLed!

I laughed :)
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    I want Minsc back in my party. He was in there temporarily to look for Dyna...but...I don't want her in my party. So bye bye Minsc. I think I left them at the Gnoll Fortress still. Ah hahaha. I wonder what they're doing now... >.>
    If you want Minsc but not Dynaheir, have them both in then stab her in the back, and remove the dead wizard from your group.
  • KomarrKomarr Member Posts: 80
    Another easy way to lose Dynaheir but keep Minsc. Find a building you never going in again, send Dynaheir in alone, then kick her. That way there's no ending talk and Minsc stays with no complaint.
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284

BG1 never had (any) NPC banter. That was all in BG2.

Not true, they had some banter, but very limited (like 1-2 dialogues) and it was specific (each NPC had 1-2 other NPCs he talked with).
    I only ever saw Xzar asking a story from Montaron. Something with bears and gold.