Skip to content

[My Artwork] My character in BG2

akirachen47akirachen47 Member Posts: 38
edited December 2012 in Fan Creations
I recently busy, do not have time to draw new works, released an old work.

This work first sketch on paper, then use the Photoshop painting colors, hope you like it. :)

This is my character in BG1 & BG2, she is a Elf female, Fighters LV8 / Rogue the LV10, mainly want to draw the Helm of Balduran. :)))

and....

I hope I can play iPad version BGEE early..... waiting for the good news ...Orz

Post edited by Coriander on

Comments

• KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    Nice sketch!
  • akirachen47akirachen47 Member Posts: 38
    Koson said:

Nice sketch!

THX ~ :D
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    Wow I've tottally missed this one! I really like her and the sketch is totes pro! "sighs" I wish I could draw at least half as good as you so I could draw my charname u_u.
  • KaterinaKaterina Member Posts: 94
    My, she's so pretty, do you have other sketch like this to show us or not because I'd like to see the others^^
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    I have no idea how this one slipped through my steely gaze. Great work as always, dude. You have a gift.
    Fredjo said:

Wow I've tottally missed this one! I really like her and the sketch is totes pro! "sighs" I wish I could draw at least half as good as you so I could draw my charname u_u.

I have no idea how this one slipped through my steely gaze. Great work as always, dude. You have a gift.

Thank you! :)
    Katerina said:

My, she's so pretty, do you have other sketch like this to show us or not because I'd like to see the others^^

Sketch only this one, but before I published several works, maybe you can take a look :

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/4870/my-art-work-viconia/p1

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/4586/this-is-my-artwork-to-celebrate-bgee/p1
    Oh my gosh you're talented so beautiful hurry up to published the others xD I love your work <3 are you working in artistic field ?
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    These are awesome, more more!
    Katerina said:

Oh my gosh you're talented so beautiful hurry up to published the others xD I love your work <3 are you working in artistic field ?</p>

Thank you, yes, I'm working in artistic field, a freelance in Taiwan. :)

These are awesome, more more!

THX~:)
    I understand now why your artwork are amazing, do you know Luis Royo ? He's a Fantastic Artist too and I think we could use this artwork for BGEE
    Luis Royo is a great artist, his Fantasy art is very attractive.
    If BGEE use his artwork, this will be a great thing. : )
    Very kinky too lol He always draws naked female or near to strip lol
  • BoozillaBoozilla Member Posts: 46
    Sadly Royo is too busy doing the art show circuit and freelancing, really nice guy though.

@akirachen47 Your stuff is awesome, do you make your own brushes in photoshop or do you use the default? I noticed everything you do has this great texture to it.
    Boozilla said:

Sadly Royo is too busy doing the art show circuit and freelancing, really nice guy though.

@akirachen47 Your stuff is awesome, do you make your own brushes in photoshop or do you use the default? I noticed everything you do has this great texture to it.

Thank you like my work :)
    Yes, I usually adjust the brush settings to achieve the effect I want.
  • yusufyilmazyusufyilmaz Member Posts: 21
    Fantastic (y)