Skip to content

Any chance of getting the new content (NPC's) under Baldur's Gate Trilogy!

Since I've paid for the new content, I would like to see it in a much more stable environment with a superior GUI

NN

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    How this thread makes me feel:

• nn125nn125 Member Posts: 7
    Playing BGEE makes me feel like that - How can it be called Enhanced Baldur's Gate under BGT is by far superior in every way.

BTW I really wanted BGEE to be Brilliant

NN
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Sure, wait about a year, when bg2ee comes out, you can reinstall trilogy and have at it!
    To feel as if BGT was a suitable replacement for Vanilla BG in the first place proves you're already insane, so I can't really follow you in your opinion on BG:EE.
  • nn125nn125 Member Posts: 7
    BGT - Widescreen Mod - Unfinished Business - NPC Tweak and Banter Packs - SCS

Far superior to BGEE - Which is a huge disapointment.

NN
    Widescreen Mod is okay. Unfinished Business is good. NPC Banter Packs is fantastic. SCS is very much a personal preference.

BGT steamrolled over most of the finer details of BG1 though, trust me. It's not as bad as TuTu, but still. I have yet to meet a single person who both prefers BG1 > BGII AND likes TuTu/BGT. Coincidence? No.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    Quartz said:

Widescreen Mod is okay. Unfinished Business is good. NPC Banter Packs is fantastic. SCS is very much a personal preference.

BGT steamrolled over most of the finer details of BG1 though, trust me. It's not as bad as TuTu, but still. I have yet to meet a single person who both prefers BG1 > BGII AND likes TuTu/BGT. Coincidence? No.

Nice to meet you then. C'mon, BGTs alright, and definitely improved over the last year or two. More BG1like spawns and charmed creature dialogues to add to the plus column over BG:EE at the moment (along with less bugs, more mods and the GUI). I'd rather play BG1 still but it holds up.