Skip to content

A friendly thanks to you, Beamdog!

LuciphearLuciphear Member Posts: 4
Aye, I've made a thread before regarding some issues, and there are some flaws, but I feel unfair to only point out the flaws. Regardless of the flaws, I feel that I want to thank everyone at Beamdog for their effort.

So THANK YOU for doing something that we've all wanted, bringing Baldur's Gate back to us. Flaws or not, take whatever time you need to patch it up, but for now I'm just happy that it's been (re)made. So again, thank you for the effort! (Your effort really do deserve everyone's love.)

Along with Baldur's Gate, I look forward to it's sequal, Baldur's Gate 2, and if your flame is still burning bright, perhaps even Icewind Dale or Planescape Torment. Without doubt these will deprive me of whatever is inside of my wallet. Who knows what the future holds, but for now, my(and hopefully everyone's) eternal gratitude for enhanced edition(s) of some/this awesome game(s)!

TL;DR

THANK YOU!

(And for the thread's purpose, spare a minute to throw Beamdog a thanks of your own! Sorry if there's already been a thread. I searched but found none of such, maybe my eyes have failed me, but regardless, I just wanted to give them my thanks.) :)