Skip to content

Weird Black Pits Bug?

I have just finished Tier 1 and it has suddenly reset and gone back to Tier 1... I've still the same level I was when I finished Tier 1... is this normal?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Is it making you fight the same enemies again when you choose "I am ready for your next challenge" or only after you pick "I would like to fight a Tier 1 battle"?
  • RenulanRenulan Member Posts: 109
    I've noticed the same thing, ex: Id quickload say... the wizard fight, and die, id re-load that same fight, and be a step back in the line of fights, either i was a retard and wasn't quicksaving after every fight (pretty sure i was, im pretty good about quicksaving) or its bugging out, either way I got through it and it wasn't too bad.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    In Single Player I finished it in solo, reloading many many times. Never had problems.
    In MP, on the other hand, I kept saving but when I tried to load a saved game it was missing... So I had to start all over again in Single Player.
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    I just finished Tier One again, and it let me progress. I think it was a weird bug with the genie. He didn't show up the first time, and when he triggered after Tier 1 was completed, he just reset the Tier again.

Come on, Beamdog! You're better than this!
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    Really enjoying it. However, more randomization would really make it a replayable treat. Can't see myself doing this all again.