Skip to content

Spoiler list? [Major Spoilers]

can people drop a list of plot points and where they trigger here? Tbh, I don't have alot of time to play and I just want to see as much of the new story stuff as I can. For instance, after Cloudpeaks, Rasaad didn't say a word. Should I wait? Do the new NPCs talk to old party members? Or even new ones? Neera and Dorn are chatty after you've done their quests, but Rasaad continues to be useless and silent. I'll get the ball rolling if you're interested:

If you have Edwin in your party when you recruit Neera, he interacts with the Red Wizards and you are forced to join between them.

There is an encounter with Neera and a halfling in northern BG. If you have Coran in the party, he shares a funny line.

Dorn says you can't trust Neera if they're in a party together.

When you find out you are bhaalspawn, Dorn makes a very cool and very ominous pledge to you.

Comments

• MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
    If you have Ajantis in the party when you recruit Dorn he goes mental and attacks you.

Kivan speaks a brief line about him and Dorn 'not being so different' during one of the conversations about Dorn wanting revenge.

Viconia tries to convince Rasaad to convert to Shar during his quest.
  • BCFornarolliBCFornarolli Member Posts: 30
    Does anybody here got a crashed line between Dorn and Minsc dialog? I've chosen something like NO LINKS OR (whatever =P). Anyways, it didn't change de game a bit - it was just a weird bug.