Skip to content

Stuck at coronation

All right. I'm probably going through this game too fast, and I'm probably missing all sorts of stuff because it isn't obvious, but I've made it to the part where Sarevok is about to be declared grand duke. I enter the room, people talk for a bit, then Sarevok says "who dares interrupt" (a bit odd, since I've been there the whole time), and greater doppelgangers appear and try to kill everyone. I'm having a hell of a time protecting the civilians with my level 5 party, but I managed it (and lost Minsc in the process) once.

The problem is, after the doppelgangers are dead, nothing happens. Everyone either stands there or wanders around in standard NPC behavior. No one talks, no one can be talked TO, I can't leave the room, the mercenaries just ask for my invitation again, the two dukes won't talk, Sarevok doesn't talk, I can't seem to do anything. Anyone have any ideas what's supposed to happen here?

Comments

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    You sure, you have killed all of the doppelgangers? One may have wondered to other room or leave through stairs.
  • Madcat6204Madcat6204 Member Posts: 8
    I've gone through all the rooms I can find, and the game won't let me go up the stairs to look for more.
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    The game should definitely continue. If there are really no Doppelgangers left, this might be a bug.