Skip to content

Skulls

I'm currently on my first playthrough up to meeting Ravel's sensory stone in the Civic Festhall private room. I need to make more room with my characters inventory but don't know if I should just drop the skulls. Do they have any value/quests at this point? I have "Stale mary's skull, Skull of Mantuok, Acaste's Skull, and Hargrimm's Skull"
I've already done Lothar's quest of bringing him one of vaule. I gave him the Silent kings.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    There's no use for them anymore. All you needed for that part was one 'interesting' skull.
    There is a feature request to make Lothar buy the remaining skulls from you on redmine.
  • HunterThompsonHunterThompson Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the tip.
  • JoostJoost Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Hi all, I have a problem with the skull quest for Lothar - I've killed Mantuok but his skull does not appear to drop. I'm hesitant to kill any of the other candidates because I like the characters :) Here's a screenshot:

Anybody know what's up?
    Post edited by Joost on
    PS: I also didn't seem to get Soego's skull either.
    And I don't think I can get into the chamber of the Silent King anymore without pissing off the Dead Nations.
    Started another separate discussion in hopes to get noticed - so please refer to that one instead, apologies!