Skip to content

Android IWD:EE -- can i add char to party, use save editor, OR reenable oldskool Cleric/Rangers??

FylFyl Member Posts: 62
Just realized that with Cleric/Ranger rules "fixed", I'm stuck crawling through a start-from-zero-XP (some gear and scrolls but unlevelled party) HOF difficulty game where just one party member won't get Iron Skin/Stoneskin until Ranger lvl 22....so pretty much by endgame only, and just an eyesore in the meantime.

While everyone else is well protected already by Dragons Eye. (FMC, FMT, Shaman, Dragon Disciple)

New-style Ranger/Cleric is pretty much doomed to hide in a Sanctuary/at beginning of level, run around in a panic hiding behind the likes of pure caster classes like a coward, or be the useless girl dragging everyone else down.... especially vs. A Fighter/Druid dual or multi or an F/M/C or a Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple or a Shaman.... so now the intended main slugger with the "purest" fighter class is instead the worst

but seems Android IWD:EE will *only* let me kick them out of the party???? But no way to add in a replacement party member, and no less direct approaches like edit rule settings in game files or characters using a save editor like on PC????

Any solutions other than go down to a party of 4 and kick the useless one out, or restart from scratch?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You can add new party members if you move your save to the folder with MP saves, load it in MP, add a new party member, save, and move it back to the folder with SP saves.