Skip to content

Characters and items transfer from BGEE to SoD - Actual State (possibly spoiler)

NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
Hi all,
I haven't found news about the subject of a recent date.
At the present day when
- Sarevok falls
- I import the final save in SoD
- I finish the first dungeon
What happens to:

1- Items equipped by you and in your inventory

2- Items equipped by Imoen and in her inventory if you currently have her in your party

3- Items equipped by Imoen and in her inventory if you currently DONT have her in your party.

4- Items equipped by and in the inventory of companions not present in SoD

5- Items equipped by and in the inventory of companions present in SoD; Stats (HP, experience, proficiencies, spells...) if you currently have them in your party.

6- Items equipped by and in the inventory of companions present in SoD; Stats (HP, experience, proficiencies, spells...) if you currently DONT have them in your party.

Playing on Android,
Thx in advance,
Francesco

Comments

• Question2Question2 Member Posts: 74
    This is probably late but all your stuff get moved to the chest besides your bed, Imoen's stuff goes to a chest in her room, and all the stuff in the other companion inventories go to your chest too.

Companions in SOD keep any equipment equipped which is problematic because they are gone forever in the case of NPCs like Coran or Skie.

Also the chest has an item limit so if you have too many items that need to be moved over, the excess ones get deleted.