Skip to content

Feared PC is immune to Magic Missile. Bug in 2.5 Android?

foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
Hi all!
Just had an encounter with Borda with my F/M/T.
After my PC was successfully feared Borda went on to peppering my char with Magic Missile, but to my jaw-dropping surprise, my char just ate them and received NO HARM AT ALL. I double checked for items, that can grant such powers, but I did not have them. Possible bug?

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Had you cast Shield?
    JuliusBorisovelminster
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    edited August 2018
    @Chronicler I sure did. Derp, derp.
    JuliusBorisovelminsterBelgarathMTH
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    I always pick Shield as one of my starter spells when playing a mage because it makes the Friendly Arm Inn fight a breeze. That wizard is apparently a high enough level to have some pretty powerful magic missiles, but they're still somehow the only offensive spell he knows.
  • PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    That fight would be much easier if he tried casting more powerful spells - magic missiles are good enough to kill the target unless you get very lucky so more powerful spells are overkill and take longer to cast which would give you a much better chance of interupting him.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    Yeah, shield spell makes u immune to magic missile.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Not really relevant to your topic, but is that character name a nod to the World of Warcraft character? :)
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115

Not really relevant to your topic, but is that character name a nod to the World of Warcraft character? :)

@BelgarathMTH Well, really no, but when I saw you mentioning it, I remembered momentarily who you are asking about. So, no, unfortunately no relevance, although it is quite an idea.