Skip to content

A Dance with Rogues Issues

dargo91677dargo91677 Member Posts: 9
Anyone get this module to work correctly? So far I think I have the crashing to a minimum turning off shiny water but I have noticed when you put the large gown dresses on to increase charisma to persuade Gaston to make the beggers clothes after you take it off for armor a short skirt or panties and bra for Pia's lesson or even naked the princess legs are chopped off. At first it was funny but I can't get the legs to reappear even after a reload. Never had anything like this happen on the GOG diamond version please let me know.

Comments

• dargo91677dargo91677 Member Posts: 9

So far the only way to get her legs back is to save then reload immediately
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2018
    Reminds me of the old nvidia display driver issue that was around for 1.69 where robe body parts were not getting displayed properly before nvidia fixed it. Is that a laptop with an integrated intel card? Wonder if the intel crash fix had to do with the intel display driver and this is the result of that. That would be funny, having the nvidia robe graphic display bug now appearing on integrated intel graphic cards.
    edited July 2018
    No it is a laptop but it's AMD A9-9420 Radeon R5 it handles nwn diamond version on full settings including shiny water and doesn't crash very often but no issues with character clothes. I looked into more on the enhanced version and it happens with different outfits some are missing the skirt and every large dress removes legs armor and small clothes like bras panties seem to work.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @dargo91677 We have a fix for it, it's going in soon. 
    Thanks Julius. I guess for now I can play the main quest and modules that don't have hak files like blackguard series and play dance with Rogues on the diamond version. When that fix comes out I'll transfer the save files for Rogues over to enhanced version.
    edited August 2018
    Updating situation here. Was able to fix the legs being cut off by using oldstable mode. However I noticed now you can't go through doorways unless you angle the camera so you can mouse click past them. This is a problem tactically especially early game if you are caught breaking in a house and Dhorn guards with big kill you in one or two hit weapons are chasing you and you're trying to get away. So I'm wondering if the legs thing is a result of patch 1.76 because the oldstable seems to be working so far I'll check back after lesson 7 about setting traps. I read in the blogs that had problems and the Tony The Tiger quest I'm about to do did as well. CONFIRMED took game out of oldstable doorways work again but legs cut off again lol. So update 1.76 had to have created this issue.
    Post edited by dargo91677 on
  • EtherealVanityEtherealVanity Member Posts: 12
    So, are we going to just wait forever to get this fixed? Crafting clothes/armors/outfits in game is unbearable and switching between them makes parts disappear.
  • DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
    My definition of soon is very different from Beamdog's. Back in July the fix was to be released soon. Still nothing.
    Looks like they fixed the issues in the new beta update. The legs don't get cut off and shoulder pads are visible. Testing it out but so far I don't see any issues that make A Dance with Rogues unplayable.
  • Shia_LuckShia_Luck Member Posts: 39
    Just finished part 1. Zero issues (apart from the Gem of Export not working but that's a known issue). Everyone has the right body parts appearing.

Have fun :smile: